Are you a fresh graduate looking for fabulous career start? Then this is for you!
In a report that quoted our President Mr. Pranab Mukherjee, Huffington Post states that, most of India’s graduate is unemployable. Why is that so? Firms today want highly skilled professionals capable in technologies needed to support transformation and growth, in almost every industry (Dice Tech Survey, 2016-17). They expect them to perform from day one. Graduates today cannot keep up with these digital and technological needs.
SAP ERP can be your best bet to keep up with these dynamic industry demands. Here’s why-
- Industry giants and Fortune 500s like E&Y, Cognizant, PwC, Deloitte, Wipro, Infosys and others provide SAP implementation services
- Wider scope of career choice in multi-Industries and global career opportunities
- SAP is highly competitive in terms of recruitment and saw 69% increase in recruitment competition in 2015 (HTC Global Solutions)
- As of May 2017, the average pay for a SAP Consultantis Rs. 5,92,253 annually (payscale.com, India)
- 4 out of every 5 SAP Consultants are satisfied with their jobs (payscale.com, India)
SAP certification provides technical skills required to design, configure, and implement SAP ERP systems to support businesses, resulting in perpetual growth. Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity to upgrade your career. If you want to know if SAP is for you, register for a free consultation and let our experienced counselors help you achieve your career high!
Lithan, headquartered in Singapore, is the lifelong career progression and learning partner of individuals and a total talents and training solutions provider for enterprises. We have (access to) 6 fully-equipped campuses across Asia. We measure our success on our ability to enhance our learners’ job performance and deliver tangible outcomes for their employers.